Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 1 Reflection

Firstly, I am absolutely exhausted. I am tired of sitting and reading on-screen and, at this point, Carr's argument seems just a little too compelling.

In terms of this week, I want to spend more time going back over the wikis and not just adding but forcing myself to actually shape and move around some of the text.

Additionally, in terms of the readings, I feel like I need to go back and focus on the places in the arguments where there was some break down of the distinctions I wrote about and focus there. As I read the Miller piece, I thought about how it was, in essence, a performative contradiction: he called for more creativity but did so academically, in an blog using mostly acadmemic prose.

I realize that we are all doing the same and, so, if I ever get enough time, I'd like to try and remediate (or think about how I might remediate) some of my responses to these texts in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment